BRAND NEW FOR 2017!
Escape the Rat Race... just for a while!
Plunge your team back to basics and race to complete our very own Wilderness Challenge!
Drawing on basic survival skills your team must work together to achieve 5 key challenges within a 2 hour time frame including starting a fire, building a shelter and hunting for critical resources.
To survive your team will need to employ lateral thinking to solve problems, identify key strengths within the team and adapt to changing conditions.
PRICES & PACKAGES
- 2 Hour Wilderness Challenge - £30.00 per person for 6-18 people
This package includes 5 challenges, a survival kit to complete the tasks and full instruction.
- 2 Hour Kids Wilderness Party - £200.00 for upto 12 children*
*Please note that two adults must also attend
This package includes 3 challenges, a mini-survival kit to complete the tasks, full instruction and a 30 minute party complete with marshmallows and hot chocolate.
- Our Wilderness activities are available from March - October and typically run in the morning from 10:00 - 12:00 and afternoon from 13:00 - 15:00
- Participants should prepare to be outdoors in the wild for the full 2 hours and therefore we suggest dressing for all weathers i.e comfortable footwear, jackets, gloves, hats (we are in Scotland after all)
- Wilderness parties are suitable from 10 years of age
- Wilderness challenge is suitable for a wide range of ages and perfect for team building or a fun day out with family and friends